MEANS OF PAYMENT
At Decathlon, we accept these following means of payment.
YOU CAN PURCHASE AT DECATHLON WITH PEACE OF MIND
At Decathlon, the security of your payments is our primary concern.
Decathlon uses Ogone e-Commerce, an online shopping tool widely recognized by top financial industry professionals as safe, secure and reliable.
Ogone designed this secure payment system to help ensure all e-shoppers are able to enjoy a simple, user-friendly shopping environment under protection of the highest possible levels of security and privacy.
The Ogone e-Commerce payment solution is used by several thousand online commerce sites. These sites can be recognized by the logo below and the words "Payment Processed by Ogone", both of which will appear on the payment page.
ABOUT INGENICO PAYMENT SERVICES
Ogone undertakes to implement the following security measures:
- Ogone servers are protected by firewalls, access to their databases is strictly controlled, and sensitive information is encrypted.
- All sensitive information collected by Ogone on the Internet is encrypted in accordance with the 128-bit SSL standard, bank grade.
- No one can access the Ogone payment pages unless they are authorized and securely connected
- Your credit card number is only used by the financial body making the transaction.
- Communication with financial institutions is carried out in accordance with the transmission and security protocols set and certified by the institutions themselves.
Ensuring the security of cardholders' data is one of the main priorities of the online payment sector. Therefore, in 2004, Visa and MasterCard created the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), specifying a series of requirements and procedures aimed at ensuring that cardholders' sensitive data remains secure at all times.
Ogone is certified as AIS, SDP and PCI-DSS compliant.