APPLICATION OF THE GUARANTEE
- The product may not have been subject to any shocks or abnormal use outside of normal use conditions.
- The product must be used in conformity with instructions and be regularly maintained.
- Damage that are the responsibility of a third party or resulting from an intentional or fraudulent fault.
- Damage resulting from use not conform with the manufacturer’s instructions, abnormal storage or working conditions, lack of proper maintenance, accident, negligence by you or by any third party.
- Damage resulting from fair wear and tear.
- Products that have been modified outside of the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Failure to install, operate or use the Products in accordance with the user instructions, specifications or conditions made available to the Customer by Decathlon or any alteration or repair by you or a third party who is not one of Decathlon’s authorised repairers.
- Only original parts are covered by the Decathlon guarantee.
- Damage resulting from fire, lightning, storms, vandalism, or non-secure transport.
Depending on the nature of defect, Decathlon shall at its option repair or replace the defective product. If despite Decathlon’s reasonable efforts a defective product cannot be repaired or replaced, Decathlon shall grant the Customer a credit equal to the original price paid by the Customer for the defective product and this shall be the only remedy that the Customer will be entitled to.